Pricing your work has always been the main frustration of every business owner out there. It’s a topic that definitely is going to take you out of your comfort zone.
If you’re just starting your business, you probably ended up in a rabbit hole of going to every one of your favorite artists or creators and start scoping out their pricing. You click on every Pinterest post that talks about it. You might have even created a spreadsheet with all the details!
And if you’ve been in the business for a while, when a potential client asks you about price, you’re almost very apologetic about your rates. Your heart is beating really fast as you nervously hit reply on that email and you cross your fingers that you’re not pricing yourself too high or even worse, too low.
So with those insecurities and doubts, we barely give thought about charging higher and doing it confidently.
Let me tell you it is possible because that’s what I did.
What You’ll Learn:
- The importance of understanding the value of your time
- How to determine the value of your time
- The factors to think about when setting your pricing
- The difference between charging more and overpricing
- Why you need to share your deeper intention of why you’re doing what you’re doing
- Who should be thinking about ultimately when you start charging higher
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly or leave us a review on iTunes! I’ll be throwing some surprises really soon for all Podcast subscribers! Don’t miss it – Click here to Subscribe Now.