It’s been 6 months since the pandemic started and until now, there’s no clarity when this will be over. But, what are you doing right now to continue to support yourself and your family? Have you ever wondered if you can still thrive as a creative? Stay tuned because we’re going to talk about the one thing that you should be doing this time to continue supporting yourself, your business and so many others and that is SELLING ONLINE…
It’s been almost 3 months since I started this podcast in late June 2020 , in the middle of the covid-19 pandemic. Now while it seems a little crazy to start something new during a crisis, much less start a business but I’m going to tell you why now is actually the best time to sell online.
When this pandemic first hit all of us in March 2020 and we had the whole world almost came to a standstill. There was so much uncertainty, anxiety with people panicking. A lot of businesses shut down and so many people lost their jobs, others their livelihood. I’ve had my fair share of anxiety, doubts and frustrations too.
Seemingly overnight, we were locked down in our homes, some us, isolated far from family and friends when countries closed borders. Now, we don’t need to get into everything that transpired during that time because I’ll just be preaching to the choir but you know what I mean right?
And because, at the time of this recording, we’re still facing so much unknown as to how to move forward, it’s only natural that we as creatives are facing challenges and have plenty of doubts as to whether to continue pursuing our business and career goals.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to sell even in the middle of the pandemic.
- How selling helps not only you but the economy and the community you’re serving as well.
- Different ways to make money online as an artist and creative.
- Identify the perfect product and/or service you can provide for your community.
- Why it’s crucial to continue to serve your audience even during this time of crisis.
- How you can step up to lead your community, inspire and motivate them to continuously work on their dreams.
- Things you can do to continuously get sales long-term.
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! I’ll be throwing some surprises really soon for all Podcast subscribers! Don’t miss it – Click here to Subscribe Now.
Links From This Episode:
Enroll in Mastering Hand-Lettering Program for as low as $37/month
5 Secrets for Artists to Get High-Paying Clients
Episode 4: 3 Reasons Why No One is Buying Your Art
Kimberly Ann Jones Art on Instagram