The key to making more sales and helping your business thrive is having an email list.
But often, creatives feel like they don’t need one because they’re selling art or providing services. That or they’re afraid to start one because they have no idea how to even begin.
So, let’s open the conversation and make sure that by the end of this episode you walk away with the knowledge on how you can start building your own email list.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why email marketing is proven to give highest ROI or return on investment
- The 3 most common uses of email list for creatives
- What’s a lead magnet and why it’s important if you want people to sign up to your email list
- Find the most suitable email services provider that’s right for your business
- Why it’s crucial to create a distraction-free lead capture page
- The importance of nurturing and building a relationship with your email list
- How to bring in more value for your subscribers by creating regular content that benefits them
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! Click here to Subscribe Now.