Karen Donaldson is the go-to body language and communications expert for Cosmopolitan and Women’s Health Magazine. She’s is a 3-time best-selling author and a passionate and energetic speaker and in this episode, she’s sharing her knowledge on how to build confidence so you can show up the way you want and stop procrastinating on things that truly matter to you.
Karen not only coaches professionals, senior executives, celebrities, and entrepreneurs across the globe to present themselves as trustworthy and confident as possible, she also speaks and has spoken on stages and virtual stages across North America, Europe, and Africa.
Get cozy and listen up because this is a powerful conversation and you’ll walk away with so much insight about what confidence really is.
What You’ll Learn:
- Things you can do to start building your confidence today
- How can you feel better about yourself to increase your confidence level
- What happens when you compare yourself to other people
- Why you need to build a habit of supporting yourself
- 3 ways to stop procrastination
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! Click here to Subscribe Now.