Have you ever met someone who has inspired you to do the things you truly love and never stopped believing in you?
This week’s guest, Gia Graham, will talk about her journey to being the artist she is today. Despite having 2 decades of design background under her belt, she didn’t stop learning new things because she knows how crucial learning is for growth.
We also talked about how people around her became influential in her growth and success and how important it is to really do the work and not just expect miracles to happen.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Gia started her lettering career after years of being a graphic designer and having her own business.
- How starting a passion project led to growing her audience on Instagram and creating her online classes in Skillshare
- How repetition and dedicating time to improve her craft helped her get better faster.
- Why, as a parent, you don’t have to feel guilty if you don’t want to do house chores and focus on the business instead.
- How to delegate stuff off of your plate so that you can be productive and be the best version of you.
- How surrounding herself with amazingly supportive people helped her grow her business.
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! Click here to Subscribe Now.