So many creatives are struggling with pricing and charging more. Things like Imposter Syndrome, feeling like you’re not good enough are hindering your ability to set rates that you’re comfortable with.
These are limiting beliefs that not many of us are aware of. So in this episode, I invited my good friend, Anna Tsui to talk about these limiting beliefs and how you can change it by understanding the 5 things that high-end clients require from you as a creative so you can start charging more confidently.
What You’ll Learn:
- How you are unique in your own space and nobody does things the way you do.
- Your own standards and what is required to work with you.
- Discover who you really are and who you are to your clients.
- Learn how to understand the deepest needs of your potential clients.
- Discover the secrets to getting high-end clients and charging more.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! Click here to Subscribe Now.
Anna is the Founder of Intuitive Business School and she specializes in helping people identify their genius gifts and create a big impact in the world. Her first book, The Shadow Magic: Turn Your Fear Into Fuel and Create A Prosperous Coaching Business shows readers how to overcome their personal self-sabotages and build a thriving career and business.
Links From This Episode:
Download Free Chapters of Shadow Magic
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.