2020 is coming to an end in a few days. What a year it has been, huh. I know we’re all pretty much saying the same thing but hey, despite the challenges this year has brought us, I’m pretty sure there are also a lot of great things we have learned, I know I did.
Yeah, it started rough and it all came out of the left-field, then we went through the messy middle but we’re now slowly seeing a bit of some light. I’m sure there will be more challenging months ahead of us as we go into the new year but let’s not dwell on what could be and instead let’s look back and reflect on our successes despite the challenges. And I’m going to do that by giving you a look at how our year was inside our business.
Now, this is the first time I’m sharing something like this but I know that it’s going to help you with your business, so I’m going to be open about it. Let’s get to it, shall we?
What I’ll be sharing with you in this episode are both the challenges that I faced in the business and how I was able to overcome them. These are decisions and actions that I consider my most successful growth strategies for this year and it is my hope that whatever you learn today, you take them and adapt them to your business and start 2021 strong.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to do a regular email list clean and regularly grow your email list as well
- How I managed to work in the business despite my grueling battle with stress and anxiety
- How I filled out all of my VIP 1-on-1 coaching program despite the Pandemic
- What we dramatically did to meet our sales goals despite the financial challenges of the year
- The most important thing we need to protect
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! Click here to Subscribe Now.
Links From This Episode:
The Confident Creators Facebook Group