We all want to get better.
We all want to reach our goals.
We want to be better with our art and with our businesses. But when things get uncomfortable, we find ourselves declaring this is an impossible task and we bail. And then we question ourselves – why am I not achieving the same level of success as other people?
In this episode, we’ll talk about why change is essential and how important it is to continue to push forward despite adversity.
Trying to change, to overcome challenges is always going to be a battle, it’s always going to be hard. And a lot of creatives who want to be entrepreneurs fail because they find this process of changing and taking on the challenges of what it means to be an entrepreneur – too messy and too complicated.
So they look for shortcuts to try and find success, relying on others to do the work for them or try to hitch a ride on someone else’s coattails. Sure these “tactics” might seem to work in the beginning but what I discovered in my years in the industry is that eventually, they fizzle out and are struggling to make an income despite having grown a massive following on social media.
Don’t let it be you.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to continue to get motivated when you’re tempted to give up
- The number one reason why most creatives fail in their business and how to avoid it.
- 2 reasons why you need to pursue getting past the most challenging phase.
- How to overcome the inertia to change and to get past the messy part of wanting to give up.
- 2 ways to motivate yourself and achieve your goals.
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! Click here to Subscribe Now.