In episode 4, we talked about the 3 Reasons why no one is buying your art. That was such a wake-up call for so many of our listeners.
After that episode, we received even more questions about selling products online – how challenging it is, and some don’t even know if they can do it. I want you to know that I’m listening, and I’m here today to help you with that.
This episode is also a follow up of Episode 12, where we talked about why now is the best time to sell online, so if you’ve not listened to that yet, I highly recommend you do. It’s a great one because I did talk about the best ways to figure out what to sell and some real-life examples from people I know and who have found ways to thrive during this crisis.
So if you haven’t tried selling online yet or you’ve been doing it for a while, but you’re either not seeing great results, or you want to continuously grow and improve what’s already working for you, then you’re in for a treat. Because in this episode, we’ll talk about the 5 Ways to Effectively Sell Your Products and Services.
There are various ways to make money online, but as a creative, artist, or designer, we’re going to dive deep into products and services you can offer.
What You’ll Learn:
- Types of products you can sell as a creative.
- How to make sure you have the right product for the right people
- How to convince your audience that your product will add value to their lives (or business or homes).
- General idea of how to price your product and services.
- How to identify the challenges of your customers to address what they really need.
- Know your customers’ objections and how to position your product as the best solution to address their objections.
Rate, Review and Subscribe on Apple Podcast:
If you love this episode, subscribe to the podcast to listen to more juicy episodes weekly! I’ll be throwing some surprises really soon for all Podcast subscribers! Don’t miss it – Click here to Subscribe Now.
Links From This Episode:
Download 5 Ways to Effective Sell Your Products & Services Online
This is Marketing by Seth Godin
The Elite Creators Inner Circle