Ain’t November every digital scrapbooker’s favorite time of the year? It’s pretty exciting and we are all overwhelmed with digital goodies all around the digiland. This year is of no exception but the Design House Digital team have cooked up something special for you – a new collaboration called Daydream Believer, which you can get for FREE! The best thing is, you no longer need to download from so many sharing sites around, you can find it exactly all in one place at Design House Digital.
How to get the Daydream Believer Collab?
Simply follow the DHD blog hop to get the code but be sure you start from the very beginning of this hop to get the first clue. You will then be able to complete the code at the end of this hop and head your way to the store to grab this beauty!
But before you go running, let me share a tutorial from a very talented lady in my team – Donna. If you are gearing on making your Christmas or Holiday greeting cards, you may find this useful.
Creating a Hybrid Christmas/Holiday Card
1. Open your application with your preferred card size. Mine is 4.75″x4.75″. This will be the card’s base.
2. Layout your base card, a 2.75×5.5 paper strip, flowers and other elements you see below. You will use these to decorate your card and envelope.
3. Print and cut the elements and the envelope template.
4. Adhere your card’s base onto a cardstock. Fold and cut.
5. Fuzzy cut the remaining printed elements. Use foam tapes to add dimension.
6. Decorate your envelope. This fat envelope template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff is perfect for cards with bulky embellishments.
There you have it! A personalized card you can give to your relatives and friends!
And for my loyal blog followers and readers, here’s an additional treat – some special savings coupon you can use along with the sale this DSD weekend only!
And if I haven’t mentioned yet. By simply joining the blog hop and getting your free collab kit, you are entered into a drawing to win a Sillhouette Cameo and some Gift Certificates at DHD!
I hope you’ll have a wonderful Digital Scrapbook Day this year. Don’t forget to grab your letter to get the code:
Time to get your next clue! Head over to Rebecca Wagler’s blog to continue your DSD journey! Have fun!
SUPPLIES USED FOR THE CARD
More tutorials and projects are coming! If you don’t want to miss them, you may consider subscribing to this blog and get your updates straight to your inbox or a feed reader.